Established in 2016, FUJI Machinery Company
is a manufacturer, trader, exporter, and supplier offering a wide range of high-quality industrial machines, conveyor, tools, mold, and precision parts. The company aims at gaining and maintaining clients’ trust by not only following total quality management (TQM), but also building a customer-centric and transparent culture. With “We do our best
” philosophy, FUJI wishes to provide creative solutions to attain the best quality, decrease prices, and match products and services to customers’ needs. Joining Vietnam Manufacturing Expo (VME)
for the first time, FUJI Machinery will bring an outstanding marking machine called “Sic Marking”
from France to create a new chapter of manufacturing at the show.Come to meet them in the most effective way by pre-registering at our website by clicking here.
“We firmly believe that joining Vietnam Manufacturing Expo 2019 will help our company promote our products effectively and attract new customers. In addition, we would like to know more about Vietnam manufacturing market, get the latest know-how, and experience new technologies and products at the show to add more value to our business.”
Sic Marking Machine
Brand: Sic Marking
- High performance: High speed, high stylus-to-part distance variation tolerance, powerful integrated software.
- Precise, efficient marking: efficient components, and a powerful controller software which enables easy marking from numbers, letters, to dot matrix, logo, barcode, etc.
- Robust reliability: designed for intense use in industrial environments.
- Clear-cut integration and programming, better quality compared to pneumatic marking machine. Can meet all clients’ needs.
- Low cost for ownership: no maintenance or consumables required
- Competitive price. Full warranty with technical support from experienced engineers.
WITNESS PROFOUND IMPACT OF SMART FACTORY ON MANUFACTURING @ VME
In the era of Industry 4.0 when machinery and equipment are able to improve processes through automation and self-optimization, VME will be an ideal platform for industrialists by showcasing up-to-date machines and technologies of nearly 200 brands from almost 20 countries under the theme of Smart Factory. Along with significant co-located showcases such as “Industrial Components & Subcontracting Vietnam (ICSV)” for parts makers, “Vietnam Sheet Metal” for sheet metalworking sector and "ROBOT X" for robotics, the event will also serve participants as an all-in-one destination.
VME will gather over 10,000 forward-looking industrialists who are part-making factory owners, engineers, production managers, and industrialists coming to seek extraordinary solutions, partnerships, and advanced knowledge through on-site seminars and activities. For show details, please visit www.vme-expo.com.